Viviano Heating and Air Conditioning recommends annual precision tune ups to prevent costly and time consuming HVAC unit repairs. EnergyStar states, "Dirt and neglect are the number one reasons for system failure." Regular heating and air conditioning maintenance can help maintain the efficiency of your HVAC equipment, lower your energy costs, and help extend the life of your system with proper annual care! Call the technicians at Viviano Heating and Air Conditioning for all of your heating system maintenance problems.
For our commercial clients, please call us to schedule a comprehensive maintenance inspection. We will customize an annual maintenance program that will fit your needs and budget.
Why is this a good deal for me?
Statistically, it is almost a certainty that you will need a comfort system repair within the next two years, so the Viviano Maintenance Membership is a wise choice. You save money while we maintain your home's total comfort system, which reduces the chance of a crisis when you least expect it.
18 POINT INSPECTION
- Check & inspect heat exchanger
- Clean & adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace standard air filters (one per visit)
- Adjust blower components
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Check evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condensor coil
- Apply protective coating to unit
- Monitor A/C and heating cycles
YOU ARE OUR #1 CONCERN
- Priority customer status
- Same day service (within 24 hours of call)
- No overtime rate on repairs, service call not included
YOUR EQUIPMENT WILL LAST LONGER
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improved reliability
- Fewer repairs
- Improved capacity & safety
YOU WILL RECEIVE EXTENDED BENEFITS
- Agreement is transferable with deed
- Professionally trained technicians
- 15% discount on all repair charges
- 5% discount on any equipment replacement (furnace, air cond. or coil) (up to $300 discount)
Saving You Money
Your equipment does need regular maintenance to keep it operating at peak efficiency and reduce the chance of a crisis when you least expect it. Properly maintained equipment saves you money on your utility bills.
Our highly trained technicians will perform the recommended maintenance every six months. Regular maintenance insures your equipment is operating safely and keeps your warranty current.
If you do experience a break down, as a Viviano Maintenance Club Member, you will receive 15% off any repairs and will NEVER be charged an overtime rate on repairs.
Scheduling Made Easy
We will contact you either by email or postcard when it is time to schedule your next maintenance appointment.
Standard Club Maintenance Benefits
- Priority Customer Status
- Includes (2) Precision Tune Ups
- 15% off Repairs
- Heat Exchanger Inspection
- No overtime rate on repairs
- 5% off a complete HVAC system replacement (up to $300)
Get More Information About Our Maintenance Program