When you're looking for more than just another air conditioning company, you're looking for Viviano Heating & Air Conditioning. With an emphasis on continuous professional training to deliver up-to-the-minute expertise, we've been servicing both residential and commercial central air and heating systems since 1989.
Family-owned and operated, we are a business built on core values, with a focus on creating outstanding customer experiences and long-term relationships. The Viviano difference includes:
- Honesty, Integrity and Accountability. We say what we'll do and do what we say. Our work's not done until you're 100% satisfied.
- Respect for Others. We listen with genuine interest and treat you the way we would like to be treated.
- Open and Honest Communication. We offer our expertise gladly and are always available to answer your questions and help you make informed choices.
- Serving Others First. When you have a problem we rush to your aid, getting you back on track without delay.
- Innovative Solutions to Improve Performance. We stay on top of the latest trends and technology to deliver solutions that increase comfort, convenience and reliability.
- Industrious and Strong Work Ethic. We truly love what we do and enjoy making the extra effort to achieve an outstanding result.
- Exceed Expectations. We always look for opportunities to do better and more. Going above and beyond for our customers is a Viviano way of life.
- Industry Advocate and Supporter. We give back to the industry to foster professional growth and excellence in providing consistent customer service and value.
- Using Technology to Improve Human Performance. We employ technology-driven tools and equipment to serve you more efficiently and effectively.
- Responsive, respectful treatment. On-target solutions and lasting results. To get the job done right – and enjoy a pleasant experience in the process – make your next call to Viviano Heating & Air Conditioning!
What is a Trane Comfort Specialist?
This badge lets you know you're working with an independent Trane dealer of the highest standing a dealer who is committed to the best in every aspect of his business, from installation and service, to customer satisfaction and employee training. Many also have NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified technicians.
Not every dealer qualifies as a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer. Each year, independent dealers qualify for Trane Comfort Specialist status by meeting Trane's stringent standards and demonstrating a commitment to customer satisfaction and continuing education.
By looking for the mark of a Trane Comfort Specialist dealer, you know you'll be working with a proven dealer and the best of the best.
We have supported the following list by either a cash donation or a gift certificate.
Copper Creek Christian Church, MaryvilleM
Apostolic Church of Belleville
St. Jacob Elementary School
St. Stephen Catholic Church
Collinsville Rotary Club
Holy Cross Lutheran Church
Collinsville Faith in Action
Puttin for Down Syndrome
Kellsie's Hope Foundation
Nativity of the Virgin Mary Orthodox Church
St. Mary's Annual Auction
SS Peter & Paul School & Church
St. John Neumann
St. John Lutheran Church, Maryville
Drost Park Khoury League
Parents In Action
Lady Kahok Soccer
Tepee May Maid
Pride Band Boosters
DON'T IGNORE AIR CONDITIONING PROBLEMS.
When you have a big air conditioning problem – like an air conditioner that quits during the hottest day of summer – it goes without saying that you'll call for service. Smaller air conditioning problems are easier to ignore, but this is the last thing you should do. By calling for service as soon as you notice the symptoms of an ailing cooling system you can prevent the expense and inconvenience of a big repair job. You'll also avoid the higher utility bills that typically accompany a poorly functioning air conditioning system. You should have your air conditioner checked when you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Decreased air flow from the registers;
- Strange noises coming from the air conditioner;
- Moldy odors coming from the ductwork when the air conditioner is running;
- The air conditioner cycles on and off more frequently than it used to;
- The breaker for the air conditioner in the electrical panel keeps tripping (or the fuse keeps blowing);
- Ice appears on your air conditioner or piping, either inside or outside the house;
- Your outdoor fan in the air conditioner won't come on.
If you notice any of the above symptoms, call us today to have your air conditioning checked and serviced to avoid larger problems down the road.
WINTER HEATING TIPS
- Do not let your heat escape! Make sure all your doors and windows are shut tightly. Check for leaks, and replace old weather stripping or caulk.
- Use your window shades and drapes to maximize heating benefits. Keep shades closed at night to conserve heat. During the day, open shades to let the sunlight in.
- Add humidity. Humid air feels warmer than dry air. Increasing the humidity of your home also helps you resist winter colds and moisturizes dry skin. Ask us about Trane Humidifiers!
- Keep your furnace air filter clean. A dirty or clogged filter can make your furnace work harder, which costs you more.
- Much of the heat escaping homes is lost through the attic. Be sure to close off any attic vents or fans during the winter and check on how well the attic is insulated. Our technicians can help! -Tips provided by the Department of Environmental Protection.